Thursday, July 24, 2008

I no rite. I post video.

Despite the fact that my life overflows with free time to the point where I'm experiencing the soul equivalent of central Iowa, writing just hurts too much. But I don't want to abandon my role in the blog completely, so here's a post.

One of the few things that KC and I agree on is the fact that Jeph Jacques is a douche. And while he doesn't write a gaming comic, nearly everything in this video applies to him. NSFW. (Also, there's an irritating commercial after the credits, so don't be afraid to hit "stop" when the British guy stops speed-talking.

2 comments:

Wanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I liked the miscarriage storyline on CAD. Jeph Jacques doing a miscarriage storyline would be someone having a miscarriage and then have Faye and Dora make band name jokes over the viscera.